Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Rishi Dwivedi - (The Star is born)


At 5-10.5 ft, son of Shri Shashi Shekhar Dwivedi is all set to make his debut in T.V serial" MERA SAUSRAL" on Sahara Channel and one big banner movie RAJENDRA GANOTRA talks with future SUPERSTAR RISHI DWIVEDI about his career and life.
Q) Please tell me something about you?
A) I joined NATIONAL SCHOOL OF DRAMA, at NEW DELHI at the age of 15. Thereafter I joined INTENSIVE THEATRE TRAINING COURSE particularly for acting, body language and vocal quality training. I learned dance from BHARTENDU NATYA ACADEMY and SANGEET NATYA ACADEMY, LUCKNOW. I also learned music from BHATKHANDE DEEMED MUSIC UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW. Here I did 2 yrs vocal course under guidance of DR. RAJENDRA PATHAK.
Q) What about Modelling,Ramp Shows etc?
A) Yes, I did lot of Ramp Modelling, Photo Modelling for PEPSI, JOCKEY, HERO HONDA, LAKME. I got an awards and prizes for Mimiory, Choreography, Singing and Debate Competitions in many COLLEGES and at LUCKNOW MAHATSAV. Recently, I have been working as a Senior Radio Jockey in CM SCHOOL for FM 90.4 MTZ.
Q) Do you miss your days at Lucknow?
A) I come from a very conservative family based at Lucknow. I did my schooling,college at Lucknow. I miss my family members a lot.Really, my body is at Mumbai but my SOUL is at Lucknow
Q) Do awards matter to you?
A) I don't value them. There is so much lobbying going on for awards. I can't lobby.
Q) What's happening with your GURU VIJAY SHANKAR?
A) We are so busy in our individual lives that we hardly get time to meet.
Q) Any plans of working together?
A) Not at the moment but we'd love to do FUSION , someday.
Q) What's KARAN JOHAR's favourites?
A) Flowers specially BIRDS OF PARADISE, ORCHIDS, LILIES and AUTHURIUMS.
Q) Have you made any friends in the industry?
A) I'm lucky to have friends. They all pamper me because I' m the youngest.
Q) What is life according to you?
A) ZINDGI PYAR KA GEET HAI ZISE HAR DILL KO GANA PADEGA. ZINDGI GAM KA SAGAR BHI HAI HASKER US PAR JANA PADEKA.
Q) Your favourite Singer?
A) LATA MANGESHKAR..
Q) Your favourite Heroine?
A) MAHADURI DIXIT.
Q) Any message to the viewers?
A) Time is very precious and don't waste it.

No comments: