Sunday, August 31, 2008

Menaxxshi Sharma-Shahbana Azmi of olden days is back!

Menaxxshi Sharma has a lot of uniqueness in her portfolio. She's been Miss Teen, is known to be a beautician and has been both, a sport anchor and a writer. But that’s not what men find intimidating about her. Its her gymming schedule that they do. Being a fitness buff, Menaxxshi Sharma hits the gym every day. She also analyses her diet every day.She also analyses her diet and workout schedules on a weekly basis, and reads up everything on the subject she can lay her hands on.
Q) When you were bitten by the acting bugs?
A) I am a born actor.So no question of acting bugs.
Q) To what extent are you gone for exposure as far as bollywood is concerned?
A) Though I hail from a modern family, I know where to draw the line but at the same time let me tell you that it does not in any way stop me from doing what I feel is right.
Q)What kind of roles do you want to do in serials as an actress?
A) I am very keen on doing a variety of roles because I do not want to get typecast.I am even ready to take a negative role if I feel that it is strong enough for me to do it convincingly.
Q) What are your aims as an actress?
A) As an actress I want to make sure that I am able to leave a distinct path of my own. At the same time I am also equally desirous of experimenting as an actress by working with new directors who have fire in them to prove themselves.
Q) Please tell me about your work?A) I have completed acting course from one of the best institute name "Kishore Namit Kapoor" acting lab in Mumbai. I have been trained in dancing with Shamak Dawar and have also done various classes regarding dance. I have done Many TV commercials for the brand Amul ice -cream, TVS scooty, Godrej for hair, Reliance Mobile then I have been feature in Femina Magazine.Did prints for Macdonalds, BPL mobile, Kirplon, Femina Girl and catalogue for Indian outfits.I have been worked for a Sweden Magazine which was been shot by the photographer name Andre Wolf. I have done few TV serials but not in the lead role, now I want to do the main lead role in TV serials as well as in Bollywood Cinema. I want to make all proud of me as Best human being and to be the best model, TV actress and Bollywood actress. by Rajendra Ganotra IB mumbai

No comments: